canon.com/ijsetup - Download & Setup Canon Printer
Canon.com/ijsetup is a website to download Canon printer latest and updated drivers for Canon Printer direct download link. Canon is one of the well-known brands for gadgets like cameras, printers, and many more devices, Canon printers are one of the best in as per current users demand. The main challenge when you buy a printer is how to install and set up a canon printer’s latest drivers. Installing Canon printer drivers canon official website will help to install the latest and updated drivers software for your Canon printer.
Download, Setup and Install Canon Drivers and Software
Follow these steps to install additional Canon drivers or software for your printer/scanner. o Go to canon.com/ijsetup.
1- Enter your Canon printer model in the box. When your model appears below the box, click it.
2- Select Drivers and Downloads to one side of the picture of your model.
3- Select the Drivers, Software, or Firmware tab relying upon what you need to download.
4- Choose the Select button to one side of the product or driver document you wish to download.
5- The Select button at that point turns into a Close button.
6- Select Download and save the file to your computer.
Canon Setup Guide With Canon.com/ijsetup
For Canon printer setup you need to visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup, you will get the latest and updated drivers for Canon printer. You can set up a Canon printer with USB and Wireless connection.
In this CANON.COM/IJSETUP guide, we will help you in the Canon printer setup with USB and wireless connection. Follow the below steps to set up Canon printer drivers, we will tell you easy steps so you can do it yourself.
HOW TO SETUP CANON USB PRINTER?
Follow below guidelines to setup Canon USB Printer drivers.
- Unpack and assemble your Canon Printer as per manual.
- Connect your Canon Printer with a computer via USB connection.
- Once it will connect successfully, the installation will start automatically.
- In some printer models, you need to set up your Printer manually, for that visit www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- Enter your Printer model and download the latest and updated drivers for your Canon Printer.
- Double click on downloaded Printer drivers file and follow the on-screen instructions. o Once setup completed check with a test print.
How to Install Canon Wireless Printer with USB Connection Setup?
Kindly follow the below points to setup Canon Wireless Printer with the USB
1. To setup Canon Printer first, locate and note down your Printer model.
2. Attach your Canon Printer to a computer thru USB cable connection.
3. It will automatically install the drivers but you need to connect with the wireless option so visit canon.com/ijsetup.
4. Now you have your Printer model number with you, enter here, and download the latest and updated Printer drivers.
5. Once download completed, open the Canon printer setup file.
6. Accept the license and agreement option and press next.
7. Now you need to select connect wireless option with USB connection.
8. After a few clicks, it will show you a list of available WIFI networks.
9. Select your WIFI network and enter the password to connect.
10. Once you see connection successfully unplug the USB cable and test with test Print.
How to install & setup Canon Wireless Printer without USB cable connection?
Below is the step which helps you in setup the Canon wireless printer without the USB connection.
- First, you need to locate the WPS button on the WIFI router.
- Confirm your computer is connected with a working internet connection.
- Open the control panel and click on the “Add Printer” option.
- It will search for an available printer, once you see your Printer select and press next.
- It will download and install the Printer drivers for Windows database.
- If your Printer not on the list, do not worry to visit canon.com/ijsetup.
- Type your Printer model, hit on download to get drivers as per your Printer model.
- Once you see the drivers’ downloaded file open it.
- Select the options to install a wireless Printer without a USB cable connection.
- After a few clicks, you will ask to press the WPS button on the WIFI router.
- Press the WPS button on your WIFI router and press the ok button on your Printer within 2 minutes.
- Once you see connection successful on your Printer screen, check with test printout.
How to configure Canon wireless Printer on MAC with USB connection?
Follow given instructions to setup Canon Wireless Printer on MAC PC.
- Unbox your Canon Printer and turned it ON, connect your MAC and Canon Printer with USB.
- Go to preferences and open add Printer, it will show you the list if available Printers.
- If your Printer not in the given list visits canon.com/ijsetup MAC.
- Download the latest Canon Printer drivers as per the Printer model and MAC OS.
- Open the downloaded driver file and click next.
- After a few clicks, you will see a list of available network connections.
- Select your WIFI network and enter the password to connect.
- Once you see Connection successful, unplug the USB cable and take test print.